Free Bus Travel in Swansea - Christmas 2022 25/01/2022
Travelling home for Christmas? or doing a spot of Christmas Shopping?
We're delighted to offer you Free bus travel in Swansea this winter, courtesy of Swansea Council.
Free bus travel will be available on certain days from 19th November to 31st December. The dates you can travel for free are as follows:
- Saturday 19th November & Sunday 20th November
- Saturday 26th November & Sunday 27th November
- Saturday 3rd December & Sunday 4th December
- Saturday 10th December & Sunday 11th December
- Saturday 17th December & Sunday 18th December
- Saturday 24th December (Christmas Eve)
- Tuesday 27th, Wednesday 28th, Thursday 29th, Friday 30th, Saturday 31st December
This offer is valid over these dates only, all journeys are to be taken before 7pm.
Please see the below routes for your free rides.
Routes available: 14,16, 20, 24, 35, 43, 45, 46, 54, 115, 116, 117, 118 & 119, T6* and X6C
Terms and conditions
Please be mindful, that only these routes will offer a free travel scheme, for all other services you will be required to pay a fare.
This offer is for journeys that start and finish within the Swansea Council area.
This is the area bounded by Loughor (Ship and Castle), Pontarddulais (Railway
Station), Garnswllt, Clydach (Coed Gwilym Cemetery), Lonlas (Bowen Arms) and
Port Tennant (Bevans Row) so it includes places like Gorseinon, Pontarddulais,
Gower and Morriston.
All journeys must commence before 7pm and must start/finish within the City and County of Swansea. Should it exceed the boundary, a fare will be required.
*T6 will only be free travel from Swansea City Bus Station to Bevans Row only.