We are looking for a qualified PCV driver to join our Schools rota in our North & South Cardiff Depot, you will be responsible for providing a fantastic service from home to school.
Working on the Schools rota you will benefit from split shifts, three hours in the morning and three hours in the afternoon. You will transport the children from home to school and take them home again when School has finished.
Overtime could be available – either between your shifts, at weekends or during school holidays – for those who want it.
- Split shifts - 3 hours in the morning & 3 hours in the afternoon
- 30 hours a week
- Dedicated School route
- Monday to Friday only
- £365 a week!
Sound like something you would be interested in?
We are offering a Signing Bonus of £1,250 when you join us!
What will we offer you?
- Part-time – Mornings (7:00AM-9:30AM) and afternoons (14:00 – 16:00.
- Job security - We are part of Comfort Delgro, an international transport company.
- Training - We will train you to offer the very highest levels of service and we will also provide regular compliance refresher courses, to ensure that you are amongst the most professional bus / coach drivers on the road.
- Regular income - Weekly pay, paid by bank transfer and digital payslips.
- Company pension – Auto-enrolment pension scheme with a leading provider.
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive salary – £73 a day during school term.
- School holidays off - You only work during term time.
- Free travel - On any Adventure Travel routes for you and your family.
- Joining Bonus - You will recieve £1,250 if you join us as a new driver. Terms and conditions apply
- Career development - You can look to move into other areas of the business or apply to join our team of supervisors, lead drivers, mentors, trainers and managers.
The ideal candidate is:
- Professional and customer service focused.
- Experienced, safe, and reliable.
- CPC qualified with a full UK driving licence and no more than three points.
For help completing the application or for more information contact – Lauryn Tunnell – 02920 442040 (ex 6)