Our bus stops are the first and last thing that our customers see and your job is to ensure they are in tip-top condition with accurate timetables.
We are looking for someone to drive high-quality customer information on board, at bus stops & other passenger information points.
You will be responsible for ensuring all signs are clean and in good condition, bus stop flags are easily seen, timetables are up to date and our stops are in a good state of repair.
You will need an eye for detail and to take pride in your work and leave our bus stops as you would wish to find them.
What will we offer you?
- Part-time – 20 hours a week with hours to suit you.
- Job security - We are part of Comfort Delgro, an international transport company.
- Regular income - Weekly pay, paid by bank transfer and digital payslips.
- Company pension – Auto-enrolment pension scheme with a leading provider.
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive salary – £10.25 an hour
- School holidays off - You only work during term time.
- Free travel - On any Adventure Travel routes for you and your family.
- Career development - You can look to move into other areas of the business, gain your PSV licence or apply to join our team of supervisors, lead drivers, mentors, trainers and managers.
For help completing the application or for more information contact – Lauryn Tunnell – 02920 442040 (ex 6)
As equal opportunities employers, we value diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented individuals. No job applicant, employee or service user will be treated less favourably on the grounds of age, disability, gender identity/reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, (including same-sex couples), race, religion, belief or non-belief, sex, sexual orientation and the Welsh Language'