We are currently recruiting experienced bus drivers to join us in our new team designated solely for Rail Replacement.
We have several different shift patterns available and can find something for you on a full-time or part-time basis. We have a number of positions based out of our North or South Cardiff Depots.
You can look to operate the same diagram each day or mix it up and do something different each time. You will only work on Rail Replacement and we have something for everybody!
So, if you can give top-notch customer service, we can offer you:
- Job security - We are part of Comfort Delgro, an international transport company.
- Competitive Salary – £11.75 per hour increasing after one year
- Flexible working - We have something for you; one day a week, weekends only or a full-time position.
- Guaranteed hours – If you want full time then we will guarantee 40 hours a week with opportunities for overtime.
- Free travel - On any of our bus routes for you and at least one member of your family or a friend.
- Company pension – Auto-enrolment pension scheme with a leading provider.
- Regular income - Weekly pay, paid by bank transfer and digital payslips.
- Training - We will train you to offer the very highest levels of service and we will also provide regular compliance refresher courses, to ensure that you are amongst the most professional bus/coach drivers on the road.
- Career development - You can look to move into other areas of the business or apply to join our team of supervisors, lead drivers, mentors, trainers and managers.
Who are we looking for?
- Customer service-focused individual
- Professional with fantastic attention to detail
- CPC qualified with a full UK driving licence and no more than three points.
Think you have what it takes? Apply now!