We are looking for qualified bus drivers to join our North Cardiff Depot.
If you have a PCV licence you can join our North Cardiff depot and earn between £21,320 - £29,315 a year
We are offering a Signing Bonus of £1,250* when you join us!
We are looking for qualified bus drivers to join our new Taff's Well depot, this role will require experienced drivers to operate the routes in and around the Pontypridd area.
You will become part of the community, play a vital role in our business and safely and comfortably transport our customers.
What will we offer you?
- Job security - We are part of Comfort Delgro, an international transport company.
- Competitive Salary – £11.75 per hour increasing after one year
- Guaranteed hours – Minimum of 40 hours a week with opportunities for overtime.
- Variety of rotas - We have something for everybody. Heavy rotas - 55 hours + 2 rest days or Standard rotas - 40 hours + 2 rest days
- Free travel - On any of our bus routes for you and at least one member of your family or a friend.
- Company pension – Auto-enrolment pension scheme with a leading provider.
- Regular income - Weekly pay, paid by bank transfer and digital payslips.
- Training - We will train you to offer the very highest levels of service and we will also provide regular compliance refresher courses, to ensure that you are amongst the most professional bus / coach drivers on the road.
- Joining Bonus - You will recieve £1,250 if you join us as a new driver. Terms and conditions apply
- Career development - You can look to move into other areas of the business or apply to join our team of supervisors, lead drivers, mentors, trainers and managers.
We are happy to help you with your application. If you need any help or have any questions please contact us at Jobs@AdventureTravel.Cymru
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we value diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from under represented individuals. No job applicant, employee or service user will be treated less favourably on the grounds of age, disability, gender identity/reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, (including same-sex couples), race, religion, belief or non-belief, sex, sexual orientation and the Welsh Language
*Terms and conditions apply