Are you an Auto Electrician looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We are looking for a talented Auto Electrician to join our engineering team; you will be working with our expert team on a diverse fleet of vehicles based in our Cardiff depot. You will be able to identify and rectify faults both in the workshop and at the roadside, required to undertake safety checks and servicing in line with the DVSA and manufacturers' standards.
Aside from working with a great team and the satisfaction of helping our customers, we also offer:
- Job security - We are part of Comfort Delgro, an international transport company.
- Competitive Salary – £18 per hour with potential opportunities for overtime.
- Free travel - On any of our bus routes for you and at least one member of your family or a friend.
- Company pension – Auto-enrolment pension scheme with a leading provider.
- Regular income - Weekly pay, paid by bank transfer and digital payslips.
- Training - We can help you to gain a PCV license and IRTEC accreditation.
- Career development - You can look to move into other areas of the business or apply to join our team of supervisors and managers.
- Bonus payments -£1,000 when you join & £1,000 after six months
Who are we looking for?
- A minimum Level 3 NVQ standard or equivalent.
- Or at least two years experience.
- Ability to multi-skill within an Engineering Environment.
- A PCV license is desirable but not essential.
Think this next challenge is for you? Apply now for an immediate start.
We are happy to help you with your application. If you need any help or have any questions please contact us at Jobs@AdventureTravel.Cymru
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we value diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from under represented individuals. No job applicant, employee or service user will be treated less favourably on the grounds of age, disability, gender identity/reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, (including same-sex couples), race, religion, belief or non-belief, sex, sexual orientation and the Welsh Language